Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introductions please

I am proud to introduce to you Marguerite May Colton.

In a preview of what I am sure will happen throughout our lives, Maggie decided to do things on her own schedule (not on her dad's schedule who has two finals to take this week) and join our family last night. Maggie was born on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 8:56 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Both Holly and Maggie are doing great. Josh will come to visit his sister for the first time on Wednesday, we'll keep you posted on how that goes. I will be sure to post more pictures as I get them. Thank you so much to all those of you who helped us throughout the past nine months. We love you all!

6 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations, hey at least she decided to come on her own time early and not way late for Holly's sake. We are excited for you, glad to hear it all went well.

Amy said...

What a doll! I can't tell who she looks more like. She must be a perfect mix of you both. Her hair kinda looks red maybe strawberry blonde. So cute! Best wishes and happy holidays! Love Doug and Amy Bennion

Maylene said...

Yeah! Congratulations...she looks like a cutie. Good luck on finals and a new baby. Wow thats a lot to handle.

Rebecca Carter said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for your family. And are grateful that everyone is well and happy.

Rachel Kirkham said...

Oh you guys, she is so DARLING!!! Congratulations!

Chapman family said...

YEAH!!! Congrats!!!