Friday, November 28, 2008

Mess Maker

Last week Josh was being quiet, a little too quiet. . . when we found him he had gotten into my makeup and this was the result. He got into my lipstick, rouge, and mascara. . . I think he watches me put my makeup on too much. The funny thing is that he got the right makeup on the right part of his face, mostly. He sure keeps us laughing!

3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I'm nervous for when our little one gets mischievous like that! How funny!
Holly - We want to see pics of your cute baby belly! She's almost here! I hope you've been feeling okay.

Ashlee & Christian said...

Hilarious, I think ever child has to get into mom's makeup sometime and got to love the pictures as a result

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Too funny. Nice to know he will play well with Maggie.