Thursday, December 11, 2008
Day three and life is good!
In my ongoing efforts to keep new pictures of Maggie on the information superhighway (all while studying for two finals) I am on the computer once again to share our little princess with the world. Holly and Maggie are doing great and the good Doctor has said that they will be able to come home tomorrow (Friday)! I can't tell you how excited I am to have us all under one roof again. After I spent the morning studying, I went out to the hospital to have some time with my girls. Maggie, however, has become quite the sleeper in her old age and only woke up for about two minutes during the entire four hours I was there. Oh well, it's a tough world out there and the girl will need to be well rested. Here is a picture I was able to snap of her while she slept.
Also, we are especially excited for our friends, the Allens, who's little girl decided that Maggie needed a friend to join the world with her. The Allens' baby girl was born early this morning and is doing well. Congrats you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm glad I decided to check the blog before going to bed. I'm thankful you're sacrificing study time to post pictures. I'll feel bad if it effects your test score...however I'm a needy aunt, who has to get her maggie fix.
I am very happy for you guys! Congratulations! Tell Holly hello from Jamie (Steck). Tell her too that Omar came to visit me before Andrew and I left for Italy and it was really wonderful to remember Camp Wyatt times. I wish you guys the best and a Merry Christmas!
Looks like you are conditioning her to be a girlie girl! I love the head ornaments! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment