Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Miss Maggie

Well, I've had numerous requests for daily picture updates, so I'll try to do my best. Maggie was able to meet Josh today and he was great with her.














He was sitting on the bed with Holly and, on his own without any prompting, said "I hold Maggie." He he held her for a minute and then said "Here you go" and passed her off to Nana (Holly's mom).


















So far Maggie has met Grandpa Dave and Grandma Julie, Aunt Lizzie, and Nana. She's excite to meet everyone else as soon as possible. She is such a sweet little girl.














































She doesn't cry at all (much different than Josh when he was born) and is a great sleeper already.















As you can see, she is BYU's biggest little fan. Co Cougs!



















So Josh doesn't feel left out, here is a picture of him climbing into the cabinets in Maggie's crib at the hospital.

8 comments:

Darla said...

The newest member of the Colton family is adorable. Give her a big squeeze from her Grandma and tell her I'll meet her next week.

Edna Guerrero said...

Beautiful girl! (good thing she looks like her mom and not her dad!) ha ha

Mauri said...

LOVE HER STILL!! and what a great big brother she has. I'm glad you gave me the daily update! keep them coming. she's cuter today that yesterday, and I didn't think that was possible! I bet she'll be even cuter tomorrow! Holly, you look great too

Rob and Mercedi said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! We love you guys!

The Pullins said...

She's Beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

the cakes said...

Oh Wonderful! We're glad that everything turned out so beautifully!
We'll be excited to meet her when we come in March!

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I'd have to say, she has the best birthday...I feel lucky to share it with her! :) LaNae Yates

Burnett Family said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet little girl! This is Heather, your cousin Justin's wife:). Hope you can get some rest over these next few weeks!