Before we got in the bath, we were getting Maggie out of her diaper and Josh made a very keen anatomical observation about his new little sister. "Where's Maggie's peanuts?" A few months ago, we starting teaching Josh about his penis. Being an frequent flier and an airplane aficionado who loves getting peanuts on plane flights, Josh wasn't quite clear on what we had said and he understood us to call his private parts "peanuts." For weeks thereafter, every time we changed Josh's diaper, he would point to his penis and say "Peanuts, on air plane." Needless to say, he was quite confused that Maggie didn't have "peanuts."Maggie is getting cuter by the minute (a trait she inherited from her mom) and she has been a complete joy to have in our home.
And we aren't wasting any time making sure she is a fully indoctrinated true blue (or pink) Cougar fan.
7 comments:
I can't get over how gorgeous Maggie is! Peanuts? ha ha.. way funny. In my house Jessica has a who who. :)
FYI... I changed my blog address to LaFamiliaCole.blogspot.com
She is so cute!!! How funny, "peanuts", good thing to know! I'm glad you are all home and settling in. Yay, that Maggie is a good sleeper, hopefully that will make Mom's healing go a little faster!
Go Cougars! I am glad you are raising her right!
I'm sure the pink Cougar garb came right from Dan's personal collection :)!!!
Just as long as Josh keeps his peanuts to himself when he rides the airplane!
She is so beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment