He had a blast playing on the beach and soaking up the sun.
After we returned from the cruise, Dan started is final year of law school! It is a wonderful feeling knowing that the end is in sight. Additionally, Dan turned 28 last week so we had a fun get together at Dave and Julie's house to celebrate.
Holly is keeping busy chasing Josh while getting ready for Maggie to join us in December. She is also preparing the primary kids for their Primary Program coming up in October.
Here are a couple more pictures for your enjoyment. The first is a demonstration of how Josh eats a doughnut and the second is just a cute picture of Josh being Josh. Notice that he insisted on wearing his socks and slippers to church yesterday. Although he may not always match, it sure is fun to see what he comes up with to wear.
4 comments:
Josh is amazingly gorgeous - I can only imagine what Maggie will look like! Holly - I tried teaching Jessica her line for the primary program and she said she didn't know how to say it. (yea right, what a goof!) I will be super shocked if she sat up there with everyone else.
He looks so handsome in his suit!! How funny, that's how I eat donuts and I am 24.
Hi Holly! I like reading blogs now! It's good to hear how you guys are!
I am glad things are going well! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment