Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Today has been fabulous! Holly went to the doctor and was told she didn't have to be on bed-rest anymore! Yipee! She still has to take it really easy for the next 3 months, but doesn't have to be confined to her bed or couch! Soooooo wonderful! Josh took a 3 hour nap, which Holly always loves so she can have some mommy time to do stuff and take a nap herself. We hope he keeps this up when Maggie comes! Dan had his interview with the Air Force Jag today and turned in his application. We're hoping to hear back from them by November, so then we'll know where we'll be moving to after Dan takes the bar next summer. For dinner we celebrated Lizzie's birthday by going to Cheesecake factory, always a favorite! Josh did exceptionally well at the restaurant and to top it all of when we got home he asked to use the potty and went #1 & #2 (which he thought looked like a snake)!!! This is the second day in a row that he has asked to go to the potty! He's on his way to being potty trained! HALLELUJAH!!! Lots of great things happened today!
P.S. that's not what Josh's toilet really looked like, we wish!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news all around. I'm so happy you aren't confined to bed anymore. I'm more than a little jealous that Josh is asking to use the potty. Joshua still runs away when we ask him if he has done his business.

The Pullins said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!! No more bed rest! Do you think Josh can teach Mason?! I'm glad all is well!!

The Olds said...

Sounds like you had a truely wonderful day!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Yay for no bed rest that makes me happy because that mean you can go play BUNCO!!! YAY. I would LOVE a toilet like that, but I think it would scare Jessica and Greg. ha ha

Bob and Danya said...

So glad to hear that you are doing better! We were worried about you! Take it easy!

Bob and Danya said...

Well, I guess we all spoke too soon since it sounds like you are back on bedrest. Please call me if you need anything. I'm just down the street and I'm up early every morning and stay up late every night! If you just need some ice cream or someone to come and play, give us a call! :)