Here's Josh all dressed up ready to go to church. He played with the eggs before we were able to hide them.
Josh started collecting the plastic eggs, but as soon as he found out that they had Jelly Beans in them he figured it would be more fun to just sit and eat the candy. By the way, it normally isn't a family tradition to hunt eggs with no pants on, but Josh decided to climb into Grandpa and Grandma's fountain and so we had to change his clothes and the only thing we had was a red shirt that someone had left at the house. (If anyone in the family is missing this red shirt it is at Grandma & Grandpa's house)
5 comments:
The jelly beans were Katelyn and Elli's favorite part too!
PS we can't wait to see you soon!
Don't worry, Cory likes to hunt for eggs pantless too! j/k!!! Cute pictures! Josh is getting so big, I can't believe it! Too cute!
Jelly beans really? You couldn't introduce him to the good Easter candy? Well, sounds like he enjoyed himself! Including the fountain! Sounds like the Easter I've only dreamed of.
I think he looks adorable in his sunday best! Isn't that they fun thing of being a kid at easter is the new sunday clothes...haha wait that is for me! I think Josh found the best part inside the Jelly beans!
Hi Holly! Talking about blogs at the recipe exchange made me thing to see if you had one. Awesome! I'm putting together a recipe blog so we can share the recipes we collect with everyone. Can you email me your german pancakes recipe and save me some typing?
Thanks!
Oh and our blog address is http://azwhipple.blogspot.com
Post a Comment