Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break 2008!!!

Well, as last week ended, I have come to the point all must reach in their life when there is only one more spring break to look forward to. For this second-to-last repose from the doldrums of the school year's concluding semester, we decided to go to Park City with our friends Thomas, Allison, and Eric Allen. It was a wonderfully relaxing week and we even got to sneak in a day of skiing! Here are a few "must see" moments from Spring Break 2008.





Josh and Eric got to experience their first Snow Man.











Family fun in the snow!









Josh had a fun time playing and eating chocolate chip cookies with his cousins











Josh is really excited for the day he gets to go skiing with Mommy!















The four shush-boomers out on the slopes of the beautiful Park City Ski Resort. (For clarification, a "shush-boomer" is name we use in our family for a person who looks good on the ski slopes - for an example of a shush-boomer see picture above)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm reading into the pictures that at this stage of his life, Josh is liking the warmth of being inside with family & cookies better than outside with snowmen and cold! The scary thing is....at this stage of my life, I'm liking the same thing!
Glad you had a great time!

Kimi said...

Wow, you make the snow look fun. Living in it has made us so excited to have the snow over with I think that we forget to enjoy it.

Mauri said...

"shush-boomers" a Colton word that might need interpretation for all non-Colton's out there!
LOVE IT! and love you guys!

Amy said...

I second Mauri's comment...what is a Shush-boomer? I can't believe you left your warm Phoenix for spring break in the snow. I am like Kimi...so done with it! I love it, but now I want to ride my bike and be warm!

Rob and Mercedi said...

I looks like you guys had a great spring break!! Rob has his this week. I have to work, but I've left him with a great list of honey-do's to keep him busy. I'll try to not let him see your blog this week so he doesn't get too jealous!