Here are a few pictures of what everything looks like now that we have all the plants in and our patio furniture is all assembled.
That is Josh's club house along the side wall. He loves running across the bridges to play in it.
We have already had two barbecues using our new grill. For those of you who want to come visit, I'd be happy to cook something tasty up for you as well.
FUN WITH NANA AND PAPA
Along with working on our yard, we've had been able to spend some time with family. Last weekend, Holly's parents came down to spend a few days with us. Josh got to spend some quality time with Nanna and Papa while Holly and I got to go on a much needed late Valentine's Day date to Three Tomatoes and a Mozzarella, our favorite Phoenician pizza joint.
VISIT FROM GiGi AND G.G.PA
We also had GiGi and G.G.Pa Colton come to town this past week and got to spend some time with them.
Now for what everyone has been waiting to see... pictures of Josh. As my Grandpa Colton always says, even a papa hippopotamus thinks his babies are beautiful. Since Holly and I sure think we have a cute little boy and since this blog is all about us, I'm going to take up however much space I want with pictures of Josh!
Josh's cousin Jacob let Josh take a ride on his motorcycle and Josh loved it!
Here's Josh with his Diamondback's helmet playing with my old pair lederhosen.
11 comments:
I love the "Dan and Holly Colton Family!"
Now I can keep tabs on you! I heard about your back yard -- It's fun to see the proof. It looks great! Don't wear yourself out mowing the lawn!
Wow, what a project! I'll bet you guys love it!
So glad you joined the blog world. Now we can see what you're up to. Hope to see you soon!
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! It's so great to see what everyone is up to! Keep in touch!
Great Pictures! I love your blog. I'll be down soon to play with Josh in his clubhouse.
Congrats on the back yard! I am excited you guys have a blog. I was thinking last week that you should have one so we can keep up-to-date on your cute family! Love ya! You can check out our blog at bennionbunch.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can stalk you guys just like I do the rest of the family. Now we just need Jenna to get one. Love you!
Did you see Josh's cute picture on ours a few months back? Love that guy!
Hey Guys! I just found your blog from Eric and Jamie's blog. The yard looks great and Josh is too cute!! I'm glad you're blogging. Isn't it fun?!
Took you a long time to do the grass, eh?
I ALSO love the "Dan and Holly Colton Family!"
Post a Comment