
I know up in Utah it's still snowing, but down here in sunny Phoenix it's summertime! Josh and I have enjoyed a few days playing in the water and with friends at the zoo, a friend's backyard, swimming, and especially playing in Grandpa's fountain; which he gets into almost every time we go over there! I love the warm weather here! I know it's going to get REALLY hot in a month or so, but right now it's fabulous! Here Josh is playing in an alligator swimming pool with his friends Camden, Cannon & Zoe after just finishing an otter-pop! Does life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot!
1 comment:
Wish we could be around to play with you guys...especially since you hang out with my cousin all the time. I'm so glad you've gotten to know Pat and Anndalyn. They're awesome. Keep the updates coming and be sure to check out our blog (byuva.blogspot)
Post a Comment