You clean out the pumpkin, put in all the fixings, put the lid back on, and then put the whole thing in the oven. As Josh would say, "It's yummy delicious!" Josh had a blast drawing on the pumpkin before we cooked it. He had some help from Grandma.
Unfortunately, Josh caught a bit of a cold and wasn't able to go out trick-or-treating. However, he loved answering the door and passing out candy to all the ghosts and ghouls who roamed our neighborhood. This included two of Josh's friends Camden and Effie who stopped by to see us.
And now for the stuff. Josh is a wonderful helper for a 2 year old. A couple weeks ago we decided to rearrange our pantry. Our little cupboard monkey was right there to lend a hand.
Next, we have a family tradition (my Grandma and Grandpa Colton's idea) of having all our family's kids get their picture taken when they are 2 years old. Here is Josh's. Click here and type in the customer name "Dan Colton" to see the rest of the pictures from our sitting.
Finally, we are slowly in the process of weaning Josh off his pacifier/binky/binkok (That's what he calls it). He has only been using it at nights for quite a while but sometimes he finds them during the day. Do you think he's trying to send us a message? Maybe something like "So you want me to get rid of these eh? Take 'em if you dare!"
We hope you are all doing well. Thank you for all your love and support you've shown to Holly and our family over the past couple months. Only a few more weeks until Maggie joins us! By the way, Holly had an ultrasound appointment today and they were able to see that Maggie already has hair! Any bets on what color it'll be?
6 comments:
Hummm, I know I'm going out on a limb here but I'll say blonde.
I sure had a fun four days with my Phoenix Fam. oooh, could that be an alliteration?
Keep Maggie tight for another month. She'll be a beautiful baby.
I love you all ~
I'm voting for red! every family needs at least one red head right!
ps...I"m glad you guys finally updated your blog!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! ahhh!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures of little Maggie. I am sure she will be a doll. Holly you look as cute as ever with your pregnant belly!
Dan and Holly! I can't believe you're on your second! I found your blog from Darla's, which Jenna emailed out. Hope that's not too stalker-ish, but wanted to say hi!
I love the kid in the cupboard!!
I love your cupboard monkey! That's hilarious!!! Did you ditch the binky yet? I hate that part of being a parent. Really not fun. My kids were soooooooo attached!
Post a Comment