Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Plethora of Peanut Butter Mmmmmm

It's finals week and Holly and Josh went up to Utah for a plethora of family activities.

"Jefe, what is a plethora?"
"Why, El Guapo?"
"Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."
"Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?" - The Three Amigos

In the mean time, I am at home studying for finals. So, I thought I'd take a little break and post a couple pictures we took of Josh this week. Josh loves peanut butter. . . but you don't have to take my word for it!

5 comments:

Darla said...

Who can resist that face? Daniel, we're missing you now that we’ve started our surfeit of activities.

Amy said...

Yum peanut butter and a yummy little boy...yum!

the cakes said...

Hi Holly - I thought I would post a comment to let you know that I came across and will now be stalking your blog!
BTW, such a cute peanut butter face!
Come visit our blog anytime!
Jessica Smith

Anonymous said...

Holly!!!!!! How did I not know that you have a blog?? Jessica blog stalked me and then told me you had a blog so I had to leave a comment:) By the way you are a total hot blonde in your blog header!

Rachel Kirkham said...

absolute cutest thing I have ever seen!!!