Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Crazy Utah weather!!!

Well Josh and I just got back from spending a few weeks up in Utah in 80 degree, I mean 40 degree, oh wait. . . it's back to 70 degree weather. . . and now it's snowing again! We had all 4 seasons while we were there, sometimes in one day! It is quite funny trying to pack for a place that has the whole gamut of weather possibilities!
Despite the fickle weather we had a great time up in Utah with all of our family! We were able to go to Uncle Niels graduation from BYU (Go Cougs!), get to see little Wesley Paul Brewer, our newest nephew, who Josh just couldn't stop talking about, go to my cousin Christy's graduation from the U of U (otherwise known as the school up north. . . Go Cougs!) and I even got a little mommy time to myself with my mom and sister Becky at Women's Conference, it was awesome!!!


Josh played with his aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins a lot! I think one of his favorite things to do up in Utah is to swing on my parents swing-set. Every day he would beg to go swing, even if it was snowing, raining, or hailing . . . all of which occurred while we were there! Hence, Josh fell in love with wearing his boots to play in the wet weather.

2 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

wow he is getting so big. He is a stud!! Man, someday we will actually meet up in Utah at the same time again. Your hair cut in your title of your page is adorable on you!

Mauri said...

We LOVED having you here, and we ordered the weather special for you, just kidding! We don't like it either....but what I do like, no actually what I love it that picture of Josh in the boots and no pants!! What an AWESOME kid!