Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome Baby Bradley

Bradley David Colton was born on 14 February at 1430 Central European Time. He was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 inches long. He and Holly are doing great. Bradley is a sweet tempered little boy who hardly cries at all and loves to sleep. Here are a couple pictures from yesterday. More to come!

11 comments:

Cakegirl Lorilou said...

Adorable! Congratulations on such a sweet baby.

bjahlstrom said...

Wow! A Valentine's Day baby! I am so happy for you guys!

Cory & Alli said...

Awww! He is a keeper, for sure! ;)

Allison said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little guy!

Kimi said...

How fun! Probably the only boy that will look forward to Valentine's Day.

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Congrats! Your family is growing so fast. :-) Hope all is well!

-Nelson & Kelsey

Beth said...

Oh my gosh. Holly. Congratulations! How cool is it that he is a valentines baby!?! I love it!

Jenna Jarvis said...

love that baby!

Nan and Aaron said...

CONGRATULATIONS! A VDay baby! Good luck with the adjustment to 3 and let me know when you figure out the tricks!! I'll be needing them soon.

Pat and Anndalyn said...

He's soooo cute and I love his name! Congratulations! All my love to you all!

Amy said...

Happy day! He is here! I am so glad all is well! He is super cute!