Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie May!

Out little girl turned two last week. I can't believe it has been two years. Time has flown by. Maggie has the sweetest personality and is constantly making us smile. Happy birthday princess!

Grandma and Grandpa came down from Frankfurt for the festivities.

The birthday girl enjoying her pizza!

Holly's birthday masterpiece.

Maggie blew out her candles all by her self (with a little help from her brother).

Dad and Grandpa putting together Maggie's kitchen.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with her.

The Pullins said...

Happy Birthday Maggie May! Love you and miss you bunches. Your smile lights up a room. Give Mommy, Daddy, Josh and baby a big hug for us!!!

ido said...

happy birthday you are a pretty doll!!!!!

Beth said...

Holly. I spotted your blog from Alli's and wanted to see what has been going on with you. Okay. You are on number 3? I can't believe it! Time flies. You look so cute. And you are in germany? Crazy. You can come over to my blog so I don't feel like I'm blog stalking you okay?

Pat and Anndalyn said...

It's no wonder she is the sweetest girl ever!! We would love to see you in June! Let us know if you need a place to stay!