Josh turned 4 years old on the 1st! I can't believe he is already 4. It has been great though, if he starts throwing a fit or something I just remind him that he is 4 and he snaps out of it and tells me, "Oh your right mom, I'm a big boy now." I love that kid! For Josh's actual birthday we made chocolate muffins for breakfast, played at the park, and played in his castle (constructed from moving boxes and duct tape). His Grandpa came down from Frankfurt for the weekend and Grandpa, Dan & Josh all went on a special date to the dinosaur park.
 |
| Josh after his breakfast of chocolate muffins Dan putting together Josh's new Toy Story bike--Josh's favorite present |
The following weekend we had his birthday party with some of his new friends, and Zoe our friends the Reeds' French bulldog. Up until the day before he wanted a "red dragon party" then he changed his mind to a "red dragonf'y party" So I had to get creative and change things a bit. Here are some of the pictures of all the celebrations!
 |
| Maggie adored the dog Zoe |
 |
| Josh LOVES Zoe! |
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Buddy!!! We love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment