Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Captain Colton!

Captain S. Daniel Colton
Dan got promoted to Captain on the 6th!  I am so proud of him!  It was a really amazing experience which I actually got to be a part of!  Dave (Dan's dad) and I both got to "pin" on Dan's new Captains' bars.  We had a little luncheon after as a congratulations Dan and good-bye to the Colonel who is PCSing (moving) to a new base.  It was a fun day!
Dan getting pinned on Captain
We're so proud!

6 comments:

Rebecca Carter said...

Congratulations to all! It's so fun to keep up with you - clear over there!

Edna Guerrero said...

YAY! How wondeful! You have every right to be proud! Congrats to Dan!

The Pullins said...

Congratulations!!! You all look great! Hol, I love your outfit and your hair is getting so long!

Thomas said...

This reminds me of back in cub scouts when you became a bear and your mom put your pin on. But this is much cooler. Congratulations.

bjahlstrom said...

Holly, you look gorgeous! And congratulations, Dan!

Eric and Jaime said...

Hey guys we have been thinking of you a lot lately especially with BYU football season starting! Congrats Dan although we are not surprised in the least. We love you guys and miss you tons. Holly you look absolutely gorgeous by the way!
Miss you~ The Starleys