Monday, November 16, 2009

WE FOUND OUT WHERE WE'RE GOING!!!

Watch and see...

25 comments:

Allison said...

AWESOME!!! We want to come visit!

Sara said...

SO FUN!!!! I wish that was me!

Raeanna said...

CONGRATS, BROTHA! Germany... that is almost as cool as Italy but still cool, especially since your Dad is there. When do you leave? The song was worth the wait.

Paul and Fam

Unknown said...

Wunderbar!!! How exciting! Double the reason to go to Deutschland! We're very happy for you!

Guten abend!

Dave and Lizzy

Trevor and Brooke said...

Amazing! What are the odds?? We are so happy for you guys and I know your dad and Julie are probably the most excited out of anybody!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

We were hoping for Nellis, but Germany is pretty cool ;)

We are even more excited to come visit in August now!

Rob and Mercedi said...

AHH! That is so awesome!! Congrats! We are super excited for you. We hope it's a great experience. Love you guys!!
Rob and Mercedi

Pat and Anndalyn said...

EXTREMELY WONDERFUL NEWS!!! So excited for you. We'll miss you and we promise to watch over and protect your LOT while you're out of the country :) And maybe we can come see you in a couple years!! p.s. loved the song!!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Awesome video! Hilarious! Congrats on Germany that's awesome! What a great experience for your family! Keep us all updated via blog as your journey continues! We're excited for you guys but we already miss you!

Rachel Kirkham said...

That is fantastic!! What an exciting adventure for all of you - you are going to have so much fun. When do you leave?

P.S. VERY creative video :)

Mauri said...

ok...i see why i needed to look at the blog. the day....even better than before! you guys are too funny! LOVED IT.
i'm even more excited now!
love you too!!

T'liese said...

That's great, you guys! Good Luck!!!

Bob and Danya said...

My dream location! You are so lucky! I hope you LOVE IT! Take lots of pictures for your blog so I can see the place I never got to go but always wanted to! (So glad you finally found out)!

Seth said...

Congrats again guys!

Kristin said...

Exciting!!! Wow you really know how to build the suspense...I was glued to my seat. Jeff will be excited to hear this :) I'm assuming you'll learn to spakay duh doitch?

Edna Guerrero said...

WOW!!! That's pretty nifty!
Viel Glück to the both of you!
Ich liebe Sie

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! That is so awesome, I am so excited for you all, I know you're going to love it. How long will you be there??? I might be moving to the NL permanently come next summer ;) It would be fun to be neighbors! Congrats!!!

Ang said...

How exciting!! Have fun! Can't wait to read all about your adventures.

Unknown said...

Deutschland, Deutschland ueber Alles! How awesome. I'm jealous. I've been itching to get back to Germany for years--now that you'll be there, just one more reason to visit! Congrats.

Kimi said...

So cool! We'll miss you horribly! WHat am I talking about? We already do!

phil said...

still didn't hear if we won the contest or not. Soll ich schreibe auf Deutsch oder lieber auf Englisch in der Zukunft? Es wird nicht schlecht sein wenn Mann sein Worterbuch dabei hat. alles gute, Onkel Phil

Shanda said...

Wow, Awesome! Good luck you guys!

Amy said...

too fun! can we come visit?

Amy said...

too fun! can we come visit?

Nikkel said...

So exciting!