Sunday, July 19, 2009

I miss my family

It's been a little over two weeks since Holly and the kids went up to Utah. I have been studying away while they've been gone. I usually show up at the library around 9:30 in the morning and head home sometime around 10 at night. It's a lot of studying, but it will be all worth it when I finish my test on the 29th. By the way, I'm pretty sure that taking a Bar exam has to be one of the worst ways to spend one's anniversary (we celebrate our 5th anniversary on the 29th). Anyway, it is almost over and then I can get back to playing with my family. In the mean time, I get picture updates occasionally on my sister, Mauri's, blog. This may be one of my favorite pictures ever. Josh "The Cool Shades Dragon Warrior."

2 comments:

Thomas said...

What a great shot of Josh! Props to your sister for capturing that moment.

Burnett Family said...

Good luck on the BAR. I am sure it will be nice to relax and not go to the library to study for while:) Have fun with the family when they get back.