Hello everyone, it's Holly. I haven't blogged in a while, Dan is more clever with the jokes and more eloquent. However, since he is stuck in the library until late every night studying for the bar (dun dun dunnnn. . . .) I decided to take over for a while.
Last week the kids and I went up to Choteau Montana (an hour and a half north of Great Falls) with my friend April and her son Mason who is one of Josh's best friends. It is beautiful up there, so green, wide open spaces, blue blue sky, and mountains. Josh had so much fun playing with Mason and his cousin Bree. His favorite was riding on the tractor!
The trip was kind of a comedy of errors though, in the first few hours being in Montana Josh got a minor concussion, I sprained both of my ankles (I very gracefully toppled down some stairs while holding Maggie) and Maggie got her first strawberry on her head and arm. The west is pretty wild! Then to top it off Maggie got sick and started to turned colors, so we decided that it was time to call it quits. So we packed up our stuff and flew home Sunday and have been hanging out at the house while Dan is busy studying.
I've been keeping busy playing LOTS of GeoTrax trains with Josh, experimenting with new recipes, talking with friends, and watching movies.
I am so proud of Dan for getting through law school and graduating and now for studying so hard! He is such a hard worker! Go Dan!
4 comments:
WOW--- sounds like a wild week! Hang in there ---- you'll get your husband back once the bar exam is over....it's daunting. Love you!
Boy that sounds like a rough trip! I am glad to hear you made it back in relatively one piece! Good luck to Dan!
Yea Holly, it's good to hear from you! :) I think I've seen Ben up at the U from a distance, Cory just finished up his 1st year in med school, and I think I saw Ben at a social or something! Fun stuff!
I promise we don't rough up everyone, just those that we like! What a rough intro to Montana! I'm glad you made it home ok.
Post a Comment