It was fun to have Jared, Jenna, Jacob, and Abbie come visit for a few hours this week on their way to the airport. Josh loves all of his cousins and gets really excited when he hears that they are coming to town.



In other news, I would like to give you a real-life reminder of why it is important to not leave home without your camera, as certain things need to be documented and shared with the entire world on one's blog. A man has got to be very confident to drive down to the DMV and order himself one of these babies!
3 comments:
Hahah, that is a hilarious license plate. I wonder if he is in a relationship and if so, what does she think about that?
ok miss you all! and I can definitly see Daniel in little miss maggie, with a feminine angle of course. she is such a DOLL! when can I hold her?!?
LOVE YOU ALL
You are not going to believe this but i saw one the other day that read "MS PLYR"-they should meet.
Post a Comment