Guten Tag from Dan, Holly, Josh, Maggie & Bradley in Deutschland!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Maggie update
Just wanted to post a few more pictures of Maggie. She rolled over today for the first time from front to back. It's amazing that she's been with us for over a month now. Time keeps flying by.
I am so laughing at myself. What cute pictures of Maggie - and I adore her name!
But I was thinking - that baby looks so chilly in her cute little summer dress! And then I remembered - duh!! You are over there in the warmth of the "valley of the sun"!! It's a big chilly over here in Albuquerque. Wool sweaters and corduroy pants all winter ~
Rolled over? Are you serious? Wesley is 6 months old and has the ability to roll but choses not to. He is so lazy! We miss you guys. Thanks for the comment on our blog rubbing in the fact that you are in paradise while we are in the arctic!!!!
4 comments:
ugh she is so cute I just can't stand it. I hope Chloe & Maggie will be friends! Let's get together soon!
I am so laughing at myself. What cute pictures of Maggie - and I adore her name!
But I was thinking - that baby looks so chilly in her cute little summer dress! And then I remembered - duh!! You are over there in the warmth of the "valley of the sun"!! It's a big chilly over here in Albuquerque. Wool sweaters and corduroy pants all winter ~
Love to all!!!
Rolled over? Are you serious? Wesley is 6 months old and has the ability to roll but choses not to. He is so lazy! We miss you guys. Thanks for the comment on our blog rubbing in the fact that you are in paradise while we are in the arctic!!!!
She's changing so fast! She's grown into her cheeks! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Post a Comment