Monday, June 30, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Yep, we're going to have a little girl join our family in December. We are so excited! I thought it was going to be a girl, and I was right. I'm now 2 for 2 for guessing the sex of our kids, yeah go me! I'm so excited to start getting the room ready and getting stuff for a little girl. We're going to name her Marguerite "Maggie" May Colton after both Dan and my great-grandmothers. In the ultrasound they did a 3D image and we got to see Maggie's profile, she looks gorgeous! More importantly she looks healthy and everything is on schedule with the pregnancy! I'm 1/3 of the way done, only 25 weeks to go! Yeah!

8 comments:

Mauri said...

i'm so excited for little maggie to join our family! girls rock!

Darla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have no doubt she'll be gorgeous. I am so happy for all of you. Welcome to the family Maggie May.

Edna Guerrero said...

How cool! Yay for little girls! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

So....what colors are you thinking for Maggie's room? I'm working on Wesley's quilt and then I can start thinking of Maggies....any childhood memories of favorite books I could memorialize for a wall?

Anonymous said...

aww I love it, little Maggie May will be adorable!

Melanie Falater said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys...Yeah for girls too :) Josh will be the cutest big brother for baby Maggie!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Congratulations beautiful mama!!! We need to play when we get home in the fall!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I think every mother deserves a girl (and sooner than later!) How fun. Hopefully we can catch up sometime again. Hope you are feeling better.