Friday, July 4, 2008

Meet Maggie

Here are a couple pictures and a short video clip of the Ultrasound. This is a 3-D ultrasound picture. You can see her face and her arm just to your left next to her head.


We will ask her forgiveness for posting this without her permission...I think she'll understand.


Looks like she's got her mom's graceful dancing legs.

Maggie's first starring movie role!


Happy Fourth of July everyone!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

WOW! How fun to see an inside shot! I'll wait to comment on her looks until we get an outside shot! I just saw a rerun of Star Wars and there are some similarities to some of the patrons of the bar on what ever the name of Luke's home plantet is!

Jared-n-Krystal said...

That is awesome! Hope you guys are doing well We love reading the blog updates :)

Ang said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Hope all is well!
-Angela Huffaker Forsyth

Bob and Danya said...

We're so excited for you! Yay! A Girl! (we're glad someone has the recipe to make one)!