Friday, May 16, 2008

Josh has an announcement

Josh had something he wanted to say to everybody so we thought we'd post it on our blog.


15 comments:

Darla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the Dan and Holly Colton family.

Unknown said...

Not only is that the cutest thing ever, but that is the best news ever too!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. If you need anything, please call!

the cakes said...

Good for you! So much fun for your cute family!!

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing ever....how did you get him to say all of that???? congratulations!!!!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Congratulations you two! Can you believe we live in the same state and we have yet to see you guys? By the way, that video of Joshua was by far the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!! XO, Rachel & Jay

Bob and Danya said...

Yay! That's awesome! Congrats on the great news!

Edna Guerrero said...

WOW! I am so happy for you. That is the coolest way to announce your pregnancy! Yay for babies!!!

Nikkel said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan and Holly!! That's wonderful news! I'm going to be in Phoenix the first week of June and would love to come by and see you. Call me!

Mauri said...

we are soo excited about the news too! but I think Elli was more excited about the video of josh than the news itself. she kept saying "nen, nen" (again, again) and watching it over and over again. I finally taught her how to push the button herself so she could keep watching it. No joke, I think she watched it over and over for about a half hour!

Cory & Alli said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Suzie said...

Congratulations!!! New babies are so fun! I'm glad I found your blog=) So cute.

The Jacksons said...

I cannot get over how cute this video is! This has to be the most create way of breaking "the news" that I have ever seen. Come find me at wifeofjackson.blogspot.com.

Nan and Aaron said...

What awesome news! Congrats! And how's school? 2 down, 1 to go, right? Hope all is well.

-Aaron

Amy said...

Congratulations!