Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awesome August


Family Date Night--Bowling on base.  My bowling hasn't improved, both Josh and Maggie beat me.  Dan did great and got a turkey, that's my man!

Colton Clan mini reunion in Frankfurt.  We are so blessed to have family in the country, and along with that is having so much family come to visit.  We love seeing everyone when they come over! Josh was having so much fun with the big boys climbing, and Maggie loved all the attention!

In August we went to Garmish. Dan had a conference and the kids and I got to tag along. It is so beautiful there! 

Here I am on top of  Zugspitze-the tallest mountain in Germany.  I was pretty proud of myself for climbing it because I am afraid of heights.  In the U.S. it would not have been permitted to climb it without signing a waiver!  It was pretty steep!

I was having fun taking pictures of my sweet baby, isn't he adorable!
Bradley trying sweet potatoes for the first time...Yummy!
Bradley and I on the EYE in London, what a great city!  Dan, Bradley and I went while Josh and Maggie were with Grandma & Grandpa in Frankfurt.  London is in my top 3 favorite big cities!
We just had to do a red phone booth photo!  What a cute guy!
Josh on his first day of school!  He is in the German Immersion Kindergarten program at the same school he was attending last year.  His teacher is our next door neighbor, so they carpool together in the mornings.  He loves his teachers and his friends.  He is really picking up German well.  It has been fun to see how much he has improved!

What an angel he is.  He truly is the best baby I've ever known!  I'm so glad he's mine!
Maggie is our artist at our house.  I guess she got tired of drawing on the walls and furniture, so she thought she would try her talents out on Bradley's head, I guess she got her inspiration from Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin!





This is Maggie doing gymnastics.  She really loves it!  She goes once a week, but if it were up to here she would go everyday! Josh and Maggie both were in swim lessons and they both loved it!  It was great to have so many activities to keep the kids busy during August!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the pictures! Maggie's artwork is truly unique!

Thomas said...

Great pictures. I always look forward to updates to your blog. I think the playgrounds over there are so much cooler than in the states. Josh is pretty brave to go up so high!

Allison said...

Yay for pictures! I also love Maggie's artwork. Miss you guys!