In May the three kids and I flew to California for the Colton/Jensen family reunion for a week. We had a great time playing with family, playing at the beach, and going to Disneyland! Then we drove through Las Vegas then up to Provo. We had a fun time meeting Darla Jane, seeing so much family, and enjoying the great weather and fun things to do in Utah! We stayed there for 3 weeks, it was wonderful! We did sleepovers, played in Nana and Papa's backyard, did science experiments with BAC in Uncle Nathan and Aunt Mauri's yard and played, played, played! I took advantage of the outlet malls and bought the kids clothes for the year. That is one thing that is a lot more expensive in Germany! After a few weeks of being apart, we were excited to pick Dan up from the airport! |
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures. I think one of my favorites is the kids on the plane....whoosh how brave Holly was. Makes me miss your kiddos. keep the pictures coming!
I love the picture of them on the plane. How Holly managed to travel alone with all three amazes me.
Post a Comment