Guten Tag from Dan, Holly, Josh, Maggie & Bradley in Deutschland!
great shots! my favorite is that first one...so precious. but I can't stop laughing about that face on josh in the last one!CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!!!
ok...and I just noticed the family shot on the top. that one is GREAT!miss you guys!
Darling! You have the cutest family!
So cute! The kids are getting so big!
Oh, those are cute! I love the picture of Holly and Maggie!
I love the family shot at the top!! Mason likes the picture of Josh and his funny face...Mas tried to copy him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
great shots! my favorite is that first one...so precious. but I can't stop laughing about that face on josh in the last one!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!!!
ok...and I just noticed the family shot on the top. that one is GREAT!
miss you guys!
Darling! You have the cutest family!
So cute! The kids are getting so big!
Oh, those are cute! I love the picture of Holly and Maggie!
I love the family shot at the top!! Mason likes the picture of Josh and his funny face...Mas tried to copy him.
Post a Comment