Sunday, March 1, 2009

Maggie's Blessing

I had the wonderful privilege today to bless Maggie at church. It was wonderful to have so many of our family and friends there to support us. Here are some pictures of Maggie in her blessing dress.


6 comments:

hansen said...

Beautiful blessing dress! Since we are blessing at home and no one will be there to judge me I have my heart set on the girls wearing white blessing tutus ... hopefully thats not too wild :)

Edna Guerrero said...

It was a beutiful blessing! She is just drop dead gorgeous!

Trevor and Brooke said...

She is such a doll. Wish we could have been there!

The Mumfords said...

Oh, it's too bad we can't be there to see Maggie grow up. She's getting big so fast! She's adorable just like Josh. You know how to make them cute. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Maggie is absolutely beautiful!! I sure wish I could have been there to celebrate her blessing day with you all. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from me! I still can't wait to meet the cutie pie ;)

Amy said...

How special! She is growing so fast and what a babe! Congrats again! WE all love you and miss you!